Indoors or outdoors, from the mild to the wild.
If you can think it up, I can shoot it!
Here are some recent portraits I've done in a variety of styles and settings.
- I charge a flat fee of $299 per session.
- There is no restriction on the number of poses or outfit changes.
- I book 1 session per day, and there is no hard-and-fast time limit on that. Generally I find that most shoots last between 90 minutes and 2 hours, but I'm willing to shoot until you are satisfied.
- From that session you will receive the best images, fully edited and ready to be printed or displayed online Generally this ends up being around 50 images .
- I provide the final edited images in .jpg format on a CD, along with a photo release form so that you can print these images anywhere, anytime, and as often as you choose.
I do not require you to purchase any prints from me!
If you would like me to order prints for you, I can do so through Meridian Pro, a full-service professional lab I use for my own personal prints. I will simply invoice you the actual cost of the prints and the shipping fee - no mark-up on my part. The prints will be shipped directly to you.
Here are some sample costs for typically-ordered print sizes:
4x6 - $1.00
5x7 - $2.00
8x10 - $3.00
8x12 - $4.00
Wallet size (pack of 48) - $13.00
These are professional prints on high quality photo paper with a lustre coating for maximum durability.
There are literally hundreds of sizes and formats that can be ordered, including canvas and metal prints. We can discuss all of that if you choose to order prints through me.
If you like what you see and are interested in working together, please contact me to discuss your ideas.
- Email: Rusty@rustyglessnerphotography.com
- Cell Phone: 814-404-2991
I am based out of State College, PA but I'm willing to shoot anywhere in Central or Southwestern PA.
If you have sample photos you've collected online or out of magazines, I'm happy to look at them with you to see what similar (or better) settings we can create to give you the end result you've envisioned.
I'd love to help you create a collection of
portraits you'll cherish for years to come!