Indoors or outdoors, from the mild to the wild.
If you can think it up, I can shoot it!
Browse some recent portraits (above) I’ve done in a variety of styles and settings.
If you like what you see and are considering hiring me, here are my portrait photography terms and conditions:
- I charge a flat fee of $350 per session.
- There is no restriction on the number of poses or outfit changes.
- I book 1 session per day, and there is no hard-and-fast time limit on that. Generally I find that most shoots last between 90 minutes and 2 hours, but I’m willing to shoot until you are satisfied.
- From that session you will receive the best images, fully edited and ready to be printed or displayed online. Generally this ends up being around 40 images.
- I provide the final edited images in .jpg format on a zip drive, along with a photo release form so that you can print these images anywhere, anytime, and as often as you choose.
I do not require you to purchase any prints from me!
If you would like me to order prints for you, I can do so through Meridian Pro, a full-service professional lab I use for my own personal prints. I will simply invoice you the actual cost of the prints and the shipping fee – no mark-up on my part. The prints will be shipped directly to you.
Here are some sample costs for typically-ordered print sizes:
4×6 – $1.00
5×7 – $2.00
8×10 – $3.00
8×12 – $4.00
Wallet size (pack of 48) – $13.00
These are professional prints on high quality photo paper with a lustre coating for maximum durability.
There are literally hundreds of sizes and formats that can be ordered, including canvas and metal prints. We can discuss all of that if you choose to order prints through me.